News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

**** Fredrericksburg,Tx AAR 5-23/24-15 ****

Started by Two Wolves, May 24, 2015, 10:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

Stay tuned for Drip Drop's excellent report!  ^-^
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:

Two Wolves

drip drop

Three shoots in a row in FBG while raining.  I think we're out of the drought now, but it's still raining.  This didn't deter our hardy participants though.  Saturday they slogged though the rain and mud with good attitudes.  Eventually we had to seek shelter due to the lightening, so we called it a day early on Saturday.  Sunday was nice, and even sunny. 

We had one new rifleman: Jason with a 211.  Congrats!  That's quite an accomplishment!  Three others qualified again, so there was some excellent shooting.  There were others creeping up that hard road: keep dry-firing! 

We also had four youth shooters with us.  Landrey came with her Orange Hatted Dad for her second appleseed.  She even won our Sunday AQT-grind break and got the   Alecia and Thomas did a good job as well, and Quinn rounded out the younger crew.  Quinn's tall enough that this shoot boss had to be reminded to give him a youth patch.   :wb:

As for the crew, thank you all for your efforts.  Ron came out for a half day Saturday even though his daughter was getting married Sunday.  Wow.  The rest of the FBG crew is as reliable and hard-working as always.