News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Possible New Venue for FL KD - Myakka!

Started by 308LIBERTY, May 24, 2015, 02:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I just got word that Myakka pushed the Benchrest/CMP range out to 600 yards. They are even trying to convince the board to install a fancy new, state-of-the-art target line with electronic scoring. It also sounds like they are adding raised shooting areas every 100 yards so we can do full-course NRA/CMP matches. This sounds very promising for Appleseed if we can start using it for KD.

Myakka 2015!
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

PHenry

O0

Gene Pitts is the man to speak to on that. He and Mickey have been very good to AS.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

ItsanSKS

Gene has under been very good to Appleseed, and has used his considerable clout at the club to ensure our continued use of "Area 51", even over the protests of some other range members.  It is highly advisable that someone like PHenry sit down with Gene to discuss how to go about sharing the range with the other groups that are certain to be interested in its use.
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Sly223

Chopped Liver here!
I'll keep you posted.
late this yr maybe,
Sly223 ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!