News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR, Liberty center, OH May 16/17

Started by Blindman, May 20, 2015, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

Threat of rain cut an optimistic line of eight to five on Saturday - and while it did rain, the hearty shooters were not dissuaded, and in a strange show of divine providence, the rain would halt for shooting strings, but continue during instruction, which took place under a canopy.
Attrition shrunk further to three on Sunday, Orange hat Charley, her son and intrepid husband (and Applecore) who continues to persist in his quest for a rifleman patch. I know it will be soon.
Cadence gave first rate instruction, with a bit of help from myself (Blindman) and Topper was an ever-moving presence on the line, giving excellent service calling the line on Sunday.
  Thanks to all for your diligence, hard work and attention on my second AS as a shoot boss. I hope every one goes as smoothly.
okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Corvette

Blindman, sounds like you had a small but dedicated group of shooters. Wish I could have joined you.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

topper

Thanks Corvette, we had a great weekend.

Saturday morning on the line.

topper

Family Red Coat and Blindman snuck in too.

topper

Charley shooting an AQT with her Garand.

Brass and a clip in mid air

topper

A flash in the pan. NO, look at the rifle not Cadence.

topper

Where is that smell of FREEDOM coming from?

Cadence

Although the numbers were small, all attendees were returning Appleseeders that made Saturday's instructional effort move along faster than a normal Appleseed. All were ready to soak up more knowledge from the fire hose and refine their rifleman's skills. We were able to stay ahead of the normal timeframe and ended up shooting 3 AQT's by the end on Saturday.

Thanks to the Miamisburg crew for getting Ashely her patch (and orange hat  ^:)^) on the final AQT of the Patriot's Weekend shoot. With the monkey off her back and the pressure off, she proved herself by consistently shooting a rifleman's score on the weekend's AQT's. O0

Mike (AKA Little Buddy), you worked hard all weekend and the final AQT showed that you are just one or two shoots away from getting your patch. I know we will see you back at Liberty Center this September.

A big thanks to Blindman, Topper, and the Henry County Sportsman's Club for another successful event.

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cadence

A few more pictures
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cadence

~ Samuel Adams

brianheeter

CHAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

A CLEANED Red Coat!  Nicely done!

Huzzah! to all the workers and shooters who stuck it out rain and shine!

C ya,

brian

(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

Charley

Charley

Charley

Topper and Cadence