News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors Needed Marion this weekend, May 23 & 24

Started by Corvette, May 18, 2015, 01:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have a sold out shoot of 20 with only three people to work it.  Come to one of the nicest ranges in Ohio and help us out if you can.   

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Come on Ohio. We are over sold for this shoot at 24 attendees.  We sure could use some more hands on the line.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cadence

Corvette,
I can help out on Saturday. Will just plan on driving down in the morning.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Th is Cadence. I appreciate you stepping up.

Corvette

chippendale

Corvette,

If need be, I can make Sunday only.
Lemme know.

Thanks,
chippendale

chippendale

Corvette,

You're probably already there, so I'll see you Sunday.

Thanks,
chippendale

Corvette

Sunday would be great. Bring a big boy rifle we have 400 hrs to play with.

Corvette