News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suamico, WI May 16-17, 2015 Ladyseed

Started by Trisha, May 18, 2015, 12:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What an amazing weekend! A great group of women shooters that worked hard and showed huge improvement throughout the weekend. No Riflemen but that is ok, everyone worked very hard and we had a couple that were very close. Keep working at it ladies and I hope to see or at least hear about you all attending more!

Trisha

Our line Saturday

Story time!

Noel cleared the Redcoat Sunday morning

So we had her be our model during instruction

Trisha

Kathy

An unhappy AQT

Sarah getting into her story she read on the playing card

Lulu reading hers

Trisha

Noel telling the story on her card

Noel and Ruthie won the Redcoat challenge

Steph reading her story

Sasha reading her card

Kate, her niece sneaking in

Trisha

Gotta have chocolate at a Ladyseed!

Our firing line on Sunday

Kathy telling a story

Sis sharing

Trisha

Ruthie telling her story while holding up the tent since it started to fall when the wind picked up.

Kate sharing

Rita(skeebums) reading her card

Teamwork!

Ruthie cleared the Redcoat Sunday afternoon

Trisha

Rick(Sightwolf) brought out his M1Garand for the ladies to see and shoot, some took up the opportunity

Rita

Steph

Noel

And of course I couldn't resist hearing that "ping"

Sis

What a great weekend!  So wonderfull to work with Trish again and meet skeebum and the great ladies at the Ladyseed.  We had a great time and everyone improved their skills over the weekend.
"If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten."
― Rudyard Kipling, The Collected Works

"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. "
― Michael Crichton

Sightwolf

As the club contact and logistics go to guy, I don't think I've ever had so much fun at an Appleseed event! All of the gals were enthusiastic and great to work for/with.  Every obstacle that presented itself was overcome without complaint. Sights loose or falling off, eye relief issues, extractors falling out, failures to feed or extract, you name it, they encountered and overcame it! Unbelievable! Not a whine was heard the entire weekend.

It was great meeting Sis and her clan from "South of the Border" (Illinois!) The locals sound like they're all coming back to our next Appleseed (if for nothing else to show the men what they're made of!)

Great work ladies! All of you!

Sightwolf  O0
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!"
"I don't get mad, I get more than even!"
"A closed mouth gathers no feet, fists or hand grenades."

Rita

It was a great weekend indeed. Great to meet Sis and Trisha was, as always, on her game! Thank you Sightwolf for being our 'pit crew'. What fun it was.