News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Florida Applecore - spreading the word one range at a time.

Started by B.C., May 07, 2015, 03:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

We have a "Our lady of the AR" poster up and flyers to hand out at the River City gun range in Palatka. The owners are quite nice and knew all about Appleseed. When folks come in and brag that they are a good rifle shot they will be handed a flyer and asked to prove it - at Appleseed! Oh yeah!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

SteelThunder

When people say they are a good shot, I also like to give people a Redcoat...I tell them to put it up and shoot it according to directions.  If they don't clear and want to, come to an Appleseed and I'll show you how.  If they do clear it, I tell them to come to an Appleseed, show me that they can do it and I'll make them an instructor!
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Cable___Guy

I love that poster,  Perfect smile - she looks like she knows well what she is about.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837