News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New SC

Started by connibear, May 05, 2015, 11:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

Please make welcome Lomshek as the new official Kansas SC. He graciously accepted the title this past weekend in Desoto, KS.   O0

Congrats Lomshek, if you need help with anything let me know....
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

malabar

Thanks for stepping up. Lomshek!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

postal16

"Never argue with an idiot, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experiance"
-Anonymous

6th Great-Grandson to Eleazer Hamlin (1732-1807) who answered the Lexington alarm, April 19, 1775, he was second lieutenant in Captain James Hatch's company and marched from West Parish, Pembroke, to Scituate and Marshfield. In list of officers in General Thomas' regiment, commissioned May 19, 1775, he held the rank of captain, and Jan. 1, 1776, he was captain in the Twenty-third Continental Infantry. He was in the army at Peekskill, New York, Dec. 27, 1776. Tradition in the family gave it that because of his large family at home he was retired with the rank of brevot major and that General Washington on bidding him farewell gave him $200 in Continental money. Four of his sons: Africa, Europe (my 5th Great Grandfather), America and Eleazer, and a son-in-law, Major Seth Phillips, served in the revolutionary army.

Lomshek

Quote from: malabar on May 05, 2015, 11:34:23 PM
Thanks for stepping up. Lomshek!

tk
Thanks everyone and thanks to connibear for the help. 

KSFlatlander

Thank you Lomshek. I look forward to working with you for years to come.

PHenry

O0

I know very little, but I do know people who know a lot. If I can be of service at any time, on any subject Appleseeds, please do not hesitate to inquire.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Twineagles

HUZZAH

Mike IA state coordinator
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Lomshek