News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Piqua Ohio 02-May 2015

Started by DGMilty, May 04, 2015, 07:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGMilty

A big thank you to the shooters and Instructors who answered my plea and came out on Saturday. 

I realize it was a last-minute event, but I'd rather have a few people on the line than none at all.  Thanks to the young men for persevering the quick instructions and review;  I'm sure that being at a recent event on Patriot's Day weekend,  all those building blocks were still fresh on your mind.

Glad everything went well...very SAFE and fun day.  I look forward to seeing you all again real soon!  Congrats Casey on the Rifleman score!  Great job!

DGMilty

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

Huzzah Casey, congratulations on shooting Riflewomen.  You were so close at Miamisburg.  Great job!!!  O0 O0  So, is there an Orange hat in your future?

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Droog

Another great Appleseed Weekend. Thanks again to DGMilty and the other instructors for holding the shoot.

I also apologize if anyones ears are still ringing from the commie gun I brought out.  54r has quite the report after nothing but .22lr all morning.

"History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake." 
-Ronald Swanson