News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Gibsonburg, OH Ap 25 -25

Started by Blindman, May 03, 2015, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

As the chill winds of April howled over Gibsonburg, three shooters tested their metal upon the Appleseed forge. Cadence introduced them to their Heritage as Chippendale initiated them into the mysteries of marksmanship. Though no patches were granted this shoot, much steel was rung upon the 500 yard range on day two with White Knight and myself, (Newly minted SB, Blindman) and all three shooters promised they would return to Appleseed again.
The boom of a 300 bolt-action will forever ring in my ears, but only because the shoot, and the shooter were so memorable.
okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Cadence

Here are a few pictures from the shoot:

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cadence

Nice Grouping - Armor piercing 22LR?

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cadence

A few more pictures:
~ Samuel Adams