News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA / Appleseed flyers & posters for marketing

Started by B.C., May 01, 2015, 12:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Hello all. Where can I get ahold of some Appleseed Posters and flyers to hang up and hand out? I did some shooting at a small indoor range in Palatka today near my home town of St Augustine. I met and spoke to the owner of the range about RWVA. He knew all about Appleseed and welcomed a poster to be hung in his facility. Can I order some and have them shipped to me? If so, where from? I would like several if possible - I would love to see Appleseed posters in all the ranges in the Jax and St augustine areas. I can make that happen........Please let me know. THANKS!!!!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

ItsanSKS

Send a pm to 9mm4545, as the State Coordinator for Florida, he has access to the latest promotion materials, and should be able to get them to your door. 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Cable___Guy

9mm4545 had a few of the "Our lady of the Ar posters" at the last Appleseed I attended .
Great poster, grabs everyone attention. See if you can get one of those to hang up. 
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur