News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread Marion May 23 & 24

Started by Corvette, April 30, 2015, 07:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

We have a great shoot coming up in Marion in a couple weeks. As in the past, I will be camping at the range. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

vino

I'm one of the shooters who will be there.  I can't make Saturday, but I'll be there Sunday.  See you then.
Vino

What is necessary to the security of a free state? A well regulated militia - 2nd Amendment

"Who are the Militia? They consist now of the whole people, except for a few public officers."  George Mason

Corvette

vino, have you been to an Appleseed before or is this your first time?  Doesn't matter but for planning purposes, I would like to know.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

vino

I've been to one before.  I was there in Jan 2013 at Celina.
Vino

What is necessary to the security of a free state? A well regulated militia - 2nd Amendment

"Who are the Militia? They consist now of the whole people, except for a few public officers."  George Mason

Corvette

Cool, see you next weekend.

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio Instructors,

Call for help.  We have a sold out shoot of 20 folks this weekend in Marion and we have just three of us signed up to work it.  We sure could use some   help this weekend.  Come join us at one of the finest AS ranges in Ohio. 

Corvette