News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Coshocton Shoot May 16 & 17

Started by Corvette, April 29, 2015, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Well we are about 2 & half weeks out from our first Appleseed shoot at the Coshocton Sportsman Club and I wanted to start a planning thread.  As of today, we have 16 shooters pre-registered and expect to maybe pick up a couple more.  I will be going over on Friday night to setup and at some point Mr. Happy will be joining me at the range for a great weekend.  We will be camping on site and would love to have some more IITs/Instructors choose to join us. This will be our first event at Coshocton so lets show them great Appleseed support.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

chippendale

Corvette

Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

My thanks to Mr Happy, CornfedinOhio, Chippendale, and Rascal21 for helping make the first shoot at the Coshocton Gun Club a success.  Without the great assistance of all of you, the weekend would have been a "wash out".  **)

Thanks and see you all again soon on the Trail.

Corvette