News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pensacola, Florida April 25-26 2015

Started by Engineer shooting, April 27, 2015, 05:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Young people and first time rifle shooters on Saturday dominated the line. A large contingent of Hurlburt Field shooters that got stormed out the previous Sunday came Sunday to supplement the line.

Thanks to AdobeWalls, Lucky Lori, Okimic and Alchemist to making the weekend run smoothly.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

What a wonderful weekend and  group of shooters .     Many  kids  and  adults  willing to put up with the weather  and listen  and improve.  Hope all learned alot  will  dry fire  and come back and earn their rifleman patches.  Brian  you were   sooooooo close,  see you soon hopefully  to  get  r  done.   As always a pleasure  to work  with  Tim,  Mike  Richard,  and  Ken
Lucky  Lori

AdobeWalls

Photos from Day 1 Appleseed Pensacola
But you and all the kind of Christ are ignorant and brave,
And you have wars you hardly win, and souls you hardly save.
                            -- Chesterton, Ballad of the White Horse, 1911

The easy way is always mined.  -- Murphy's Law of Combat Infantry

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way.  -- Twain

AdobeWalls

more photos

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way.  -- Twain

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

AdobeWalls

Women shooters welcome at Appleseed!

AdobeWalls

Young shooters welcome at Appleseed! Return shooters welcome at Appleseed!

Are we sensing a theme here? We even welcome people who thought they already could shoot (like me). Where did I learn the difference? At Appleseed!

Adobe Walls