News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

El Paso, Texas

Started by scuzzy, April 27, 2015, 04:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Is there anybody there in NM close to El Paso, TX that is willing to do an event late this year?

I don't have anybody nearby and it's a 9 hour drive one way for me - in an old pickup too. if anybody can do this let me know.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

azmule

When did you have in mind?  It's only half that much drive for me, and the bike gets almost 50mpg.  Is this the indoor range?  Currently I have all the last weekend of July, first two weekends of August, and first two weekends of September clear.  I might also be able to do the first weekend in November.

{updated after a clearer look at my schedule}
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

scuzzy

Just found the email from the guy - will try and work out the details. I want to make sure that he has the people willing to commit too in order to make it worth the drive.

Jerry Hall

Kirby,
we're workin the details now for EP community college.
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

scuzzy

Quote from: Jerry Hall on June 12, 2015, 12:52:34 PM
Kirby,
we're workin the details now for EP community college.
Jerry

Hey Jerry,

Thanks - as soon as I find my phone or get a new one I'll give you and Scott a call. I'm gonna go looking for it as soon as my truck is repaired. I think I know where it is - else gotta get a new one.

I've also already talked to Lawrence about a shoot box based on the number of pre-regs instead of the full one. He said OK.

Kirby

azmule

I could also bring the shoot supplies if needed, I maintain a decent supply as emergency backup for AZ.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

hotairbill

I will be happy to help, if you could use an IIT type of guy.  Please let me know as this comes to fruition/developes. please feel free to use cell number or e-mail.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

hankh

Howdy All;

Not truly a "member" yet, but an interested individual.  May be able to
lend a hand, I live near ext 59 on I-25. Please keep me informed of
dates and location.
Thanks.

hank
Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...  :wb:

scuzzy

Quote from: azmule on June 13, 2015, 12:14:04 AM
I could also bring the shoot supplies if needed, I maintain a decent supply as emergency backup for AZ.

Looks like Jerry has everything needed already.

Jerry Hall

El Paso October 17-18, 2015 is at 19 participants signed up.
Anyone available to come and help would be greatly appreciated.
"Happy Trails",
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."