News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS April 25-26 2015 AAR

Started by dart67eb, April 26, 2015, 11:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

We finally had the first Appleseed in Como in 2015.  It rained hard all Friday night and Saturday morning brought us the infamous Como mud.  No big deal.  A couple of tarps and some muddy shoes, and we were in business.  John, Keith and Zach already had Riflemen patches and it was up to all of us to get Dakota hers.  She came through for us on Sunday with a 213!  Of course, she took the last purple "Madam Yotnottin" patch that I had.  All of the others backed up their Rifleman scores.  This is one shooting family! Lucky for us the pits on the 600yd range weren't flooded so we got in some known distance training and familiarization with AR's, a Mosin and a Garand.  Mr. A-TEAM helped keep me in line (as usual, I sleep between 'seeds).  I'm sure we'll be seeing this great group again.  This was a LOT of fun.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

MR. A-TEAM

Como seeds are some of my favorite because they never get boring. If it's not the unpredictable weather it is the great crowd of people that come. John, Keith, Zach, and Dakota are no exception. They are a fantastic group to work with, and I hope to see them seventh stepping.  :DH: 

sticksnstones

Haven't met the young lady but the rest of the family are great folks. Hate that I missed helping yall
"These a the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in the crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine