News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rochester MN April 18-19th, 2015 Appleseed Event

Started by Cully, April 21, 2015, 01:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cully

This is the 5th year that Southern Minnesota Sportsman's Club has hosted this event at its great facility.  Saturday brought 70 degrees and sunshine for 18 shooters to enjoy along with instruction and history.  It was great to have so many shooters on the line again.  ^:)^ We had a mix of new and experienced shooters who demonstrated great attitudes and a willingness to learn.  Sunday was cooler, cloudy with rain but we had a window of dry weather that allowed the event to proceed without rain gear. Although we did not get any new riflemen we had several shooters that are close and with practice should have no problems at their next event. Our new shooters listened and showed nice progress as they began their journey towards becoming a rifleman.  We hope to see everyone again on the line here in Rochester later this year or at one of the many scheduled regional events.

FreedomV

Thank you Students for joining us to celebrate the 240th anniversary of the Birth of Liberty.  Excellent progress, we look forward to seeing you at your next AppleSeed Weekend.

Scott/ FreedomV
Illegitimi non carborundum

Judy222

Saturday Pictures.....

Our Youth

Sitting

Laser trainers- MPOA

History, 3rd Strike

Judy222

Judy222

Let me know if you would like me to post or email you a picture of yourself.  I took about a 120 pictures.  It was great weekend.  Hope to see you all at another Appleseed.

LibertysGirl