News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka Fl MGAR

Started by Sly223, April 21, 2015, 12:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Huzzahh!
Just a blessing to be able to still celebrate our Liberties as our forefathers intended.

Thanks to all that attended.
I have a ton to add but not now.
I promised to start this to allow others to respond while fresh.
I will be back with more! ..:..
Sly 223
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Just Dave

Thanks for having us.  We really enjoyed our time with Y'all and am looking forward to next time.   Dave and Tia.
Wonder whats down this road?

HateTheSnow

Quote from: Just Dave on April 21, 2015, 06:33:55 PM
Wonder whats down this road?
Good times and great fellowship...here's a quick recap

Our young patriots

Jeff being awarded his rifleman patch

Our Shoot Boss/Instructor, Sly223, going over the various points of instruction

Regards,
HateTheSnow
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Ronald Reagan

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
John F. Kennedy

stoneknives

I HAD A BLAST. What can I say about this Patriots Weekend's MGAR Appleseed except that I was given another Blessing. Every weekend at Appleseed just continues to reinforce that we are doing good work for HIM and our Nation.

This weekend sure felt like summer and Saturday afternoon when the breeze died down, was shall we say toasty, even with the new covered line at AREA 51 . But all of you persevered and came back for more Sunday. While other folks were becoming inert blobs in front of a TV you were out in the air, learning the skills and becoming masters of the RIFLEMAN' s Quarter Mile.   HUZZAH!

The weekend Appleseed gave us a Rifleman 'Jeff' and gave us a sneak peek at 5 more in the "coming attractions".
I'm sure those on the bubble, with some "perfect" dry fire practice and getting less uncomfortable with your sitting position, the AQT will show us the proof of the Rifleman that is in all of you.

I was so impressed with Tia, she is a young woman "who knows well what she is about".  Good groups on the paper. She is making made rapid progress learning to use a rifle eye to focus on the sight and her mind on the target. Again "perfect" dry fire practice between now and her next Appleseed and I would bet good money on Tia earning her patch soon.

Glen and Mary you guy's rock. Mary you had major equipment issues all weekend and you overcame them , in the true spirit of a American Citizen. Glenn you have all the parts in the tool bag, now you just have to package them into being a RIFLEMAN.

The 'Patriot Volley' Course of Fire with all the 'Big Dogs' on the line was a sound I will remember for a long, long time.

For me, I finally got the 3rd strike on the books  for my IIT4 and now can go for my Red Hat.  Thank you Rick and Dave, it is a pleasure to work the line with you guys. The Florida Appleseed Cadre set's the high mark for quality and consistency and I am honored to "carry the bucket" with all of you gentlemen.  Appleseed easily bests all of the other organization I have worked with. I do not believe in that kind of Luck, the odds of meeting so many good people is just not chance. I do believe something good and right is happening here with us, just as something good and right happened on April 19th, 1775.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry