News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, Fl. Isaac Davis Memorial Range 18-19 April 2015

Started by Engineer shooting, April 20, 2015, 07:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Patriot's Day!

Ended up with an oversold line, what a great day for a celebration. A lot of improvements had to cut short Sunday when the mother of all storms rolled in.

I almost feel sorry for those who weren't there on Patriots Day

In Liberty,
Engineer Shooting

Pictures sure to follow.....
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Engineer shooting

F1 tornado touched down for eight minutes one mile from my house Sunday. Some in town still without power.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Tomblin

thank   you  brian  for coming and helping  this weekend. you are a wonderful help running the event and your EXtra qualities    include      keeping an eye on the range all weekend    camping     and  of course  the  rain you  bring   75 %  of  the time you come .  Really   thanks for all you do   looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Lucky  Lori

BrianB

What a great event it was.  I thought we were going to lose the firing line cover after everyone left on Sunday.  It got pretty bad out there.  Somehow my tent stayed dry.  It's a fine tent, tested by many rain storms at Appleseed.   Thanks to all who came and participated.  Congrats to all those that improved their scores!  Keep coming back!!!

Lucky Lori

What a wonderful event  even with the weather..  Everyone worked hard  listened  and improved  what more could you ask for . .. except better weather  or atleast less threatening sunday weather.  Good job shooters.
Lucky Lori