News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shreveport (Bodcau WMA), LA - April 18-19, 2015

Started by LawDog, April 20, 2015, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

Threats of rain and hail did not deter five fine Americans from celebrating Patriots Day at the Bodcau WMA range.  Rapt attention was paid to both our history and the lessons of marksmanship.  My thanks to Jon, Jason, Seth, Adam, and Jesse for turning out, and to Tony for (again) being the backbone of Appleseed in Louisiana.  To Seth and Adam, congratulations.  Your performance on the AQT was wonderful to see.  I always love handing our Rifleman patches - but two at once was a real treat.  Jesse, Jason, and John, you have your homework.  When we return to Bodcau, I will have your patches ready. 

Let's do this again.  But next time with shooters stretching end to end.  Does the flame of Liberty burn bright in north Louisiana and in east Texas?  Let's go fan that flame!