News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clearwater, FL April 18/19, 2015

Started by PHenry, April 20, 2015, 06:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Patriot's Day!

What a great event. We ended up with a total of 16 shooters who enjoyed excellent weather and got to see Three'oEight dressed in period costume singing America the Beautiful.  O0

We saw some amazing improvement across the board with five walking away with the coveted Rifleman patch - huzaaaah! This was Elaine's second event and she has gone from barely on paper to scoring very well on the AQT - excellent persistence! Her fine son Spencer stuck it out and enjoyed much improvement. It's always a pleasure to work with great kids - gives me hope for our future.

Congrats on making score to:
Chris 223
Larry 221
John 226
Jim 223
Brad 215

To thems who failed to show - you missed out! I truly enjoyed meeting and spending time with each of you.
In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

FLawyer

All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

Longgunlanie

This was another great event! I am hooked not just on working toward rifleman but to liberty! Thanks to all the volunteers and their never ceasing encouragement! You'll see me again soon hopefully!

kmtw1811

I learned so much!!  It was awesome!!

Rob W.

Thank you for have us out! We had a very good time.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!"
Patrick Henry

emkay

It was a great weekend with improvement by everyone!

Kim's first time even handling her rifle was Saturday! She went from struggling to get hits on paper to scoring over 100 on one of her AQTs Sunday!

HUZZZZZAAAAAH!
You can't put freedom in your pocket, but you can hold it in your heart - once there, it can't be stolen. ~me

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~Abraham Lincoln

Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.
~George Washington

PHenry

QuoteShe went from struggling to get hits on paper to scoring over 100 on one of her AQTs Sunday!

Priceless!  O0 As I always say - the onliest pay we receive is in the improvement of your marksmanship. Oddly, it is this sort of thing that I love the most - that I feel "pays me" the most. Yes, it's great to see someone make score at their first or second event, but when I see someone persist - really persist - refuse to give up - that's my personal favorite.

Huzaaaaah!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Dragon-Woods

Very happy I was a part of Sunday's event and very proud to be with great people.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.

308LIBERTY

Photos! Please post more if ya got em.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

PHenry

Ha! Proof!

PHenry really does wear the name tag Rebecca gave him and, contrary to all the talk, actually does work at events!  ^-^

Gump

Ramseur 3/15!!!  Dunnellon 4/15!!! Patriots day Ramseur 4/18th and 19th/15!!!

inSANEmom

A great weekend with successes across the board for all shooters.

Here's a video of the 4pm Patriot Day volley fire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgW3xaJAxQ
-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan

inSANEmom

And the only photo I have of the day... How did that happen?

-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan

Dragon-Woods

Thanks for the vid, Amy. I seriously wanted to here those names again.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.