News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CONGRATS TO LT K!

Started by Guardian, April 20, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian

Please join me in congratulating LT K for achieving his goal of a RED HAT this weekend! HUZZAH, Brother! You make us proud! ..:..

Your bigger bucket is in the mail.......

DrJohn

Yes, Georgia is honored to have yet another instructor achieve the distinguished rank of Red Hat. Those who have had the pleasure and honor of knowing LtK know him to be a High Son of Liberty, a gifted instructor and a fine marksman. And a trusted and very valued friend. Please join me in wishing LtK every success for a long and fruitful Appleseed career. Congratulations and well done.
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

General Stuart

Well done and well deserved. I look forward to working with you soon.
"I am resigned; Gods will be done."
Major General J.E.B Stuart

brianf31

Congrats LT K! You're getting that new hat right in time to break it in with sweat stains ;D
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

Roswell

Good job brother and well deserved!
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

DrRichP

Congratulations LT K!! Next stop, green hat.  :)
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Grumpy1

Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

American Savage

I want to say thank you to everyone. I usually do not read the forum and honestly did not even know this was out there. Thank you again for your well wishes!!!
humbled by your comments and in Liberty,
jim