News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Leyden MA, April 18 & 19. Leyden Rifle Club

Started by goodpiper, April 20, 2015, 12:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodpiper

Another great weekend at the Leyden Rifle Club range. The weather was alittle better then 99% (half a dozen rain drops on Sat. afternoon). A bunch of great shooters both days, with an Instructor staff that kept the shooters and me going all weekend.

Both Erics crossed the line to Rifleman. Eric B. with 217, and later toping that with a 227. Eric M. with a 217 also. Great job lads. Dan was getting real close with 200 and 206, next time ;) .

Everyone else worked hard all weekend, with everyone showing gains. it was a real pleasure working with everyone.

A big thanks to the other instructors MetalgodZ, Sir_Ludavic, and exodious. And our 1st Blue hat, horsemommy. You folks make my job so much easier!  O0

A big thank you to horsemommy for a very moving "Wedding that never happened" on Sunday.

Appleseed will be returning to Leyden July 11 & 12. Hope to see you then.

Pictures to follow.

goodpiper

Pictures:

goodpiper

More Pictures:

H22

Thanks for another great weekend, yeah next time i'll hit 210.
mosin sight-in still made my day! (ignore Mike's cross-fired small holes)

-Dan

erichmatt

I believe my score was actually 216.  There was some questionable math with 30 + 16 = 47 on my target. 

Maybe that was the bonus I got for using a tube fed gun in a rapid AQT.

goodpiper

Or there may be a reason why my wife balances the check book  :slap: