News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maryland has 6 new Blue Hats!

Started by navybowhunter, April 20, 2015, 10:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navybowhunter

Please join me in welcoming:

Miss Carol
Squid Chick
Serenity
Popo5150
Bruce D
Gabriel K

To the Maryland AppleCore!  They will be a great help to us all.  Awaiting screen names for Bruce D and Gabriel K.

HUZZAH!

B.C.

Hello, I was wondering how I could become a blue hat volunteer in Florida? I live in St Augustine, I just received my rifleman patch yesterday at the shoot in New Smyrna beach. Would I be able to volunteer to assist in future Appleseed events? I'm very interested in helping RWVA spread the word of liberty and heritage any way I can. What do I need to do to get started? Thanks!   
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

navybowhunter

Mecreos,

PM to follow, with info on who to contact.

R/
Chris

SquidChick

Hi all! I am SquidChick. The short one and I took a Lady Seed in Oct and with talking to NavyBowHunter since I asked to be a Blue Hat. The short one asked at the April 18/19 shoot, Serenity. She and I are located in the Southern MD area and if there is a class you need us please let us know. I will be volunteering for the classes at Sanner's as often as I can, and if her grades are acceptable she will be there as well.

Thank you for allowing us to do this. We are both very excited.

BeSwift

Wow!  More Americans stepping up to Save Our Nation!  Truly heartening...  O0 :bow:  B
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Eroyle

Welcome and Thank you for stepping up!

Eroyle

Quote from: navybowhunter on April 20, 2015, 10:06:09 AM
Please join me in welcoming:

Miss Carol
Squid Chick
Serenity
Popo5150
Bruce D
Gabriel K

To the Maryland AppleCore!  They will be a great help to us all.  Awaiting screen names for Bruce D and Gabriel K.

HUZZAH!
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

Maximum Ordinate

That's awe inspiring.

Applecore members are combat multipliers for us.  Way to go!!!    :bow:
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Orion59

Welcome! And congratulations to all the new Apple core volunteers!Thank you for stepping up and helping out.
We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt