News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Had a great time in Clearwater today!

Started by Dragon-Woods, April 19, 2015, 11:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Woods

My intro to Project Appleseed forum and my name is what the instructors called me all day, "Dragon Woods!".

A million thanks for everything, especially for Dwayne's singing of, "My Country 'Tis Of Thee". The man is a rock star 240 years ahead of his time.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.

308LIBERTY

Welcome to the Appleseed forums. Glad to have you. (Dwight, Dwayne, whatever works for you. I once had a cousin named Dwayne and even my own family was always getting us confused.) Not sure I'm ready for rock-star status yet, but it was a very fine day to be a Patriot and be in the company of such fine people as yourself. Huzzah!
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

inSANEmom

It was a fine weekend, indeed! Glad you made it to the forums!
-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan

Dragon-Woods

Yotnot make posts without pics!

/rrifleman.jpg.html][/URL]
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. It means you won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.

inSANEmom

-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan

PHenry

inSANEmom took a video - pretty darn cool, with the line boss in a three-cornered hat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrgW3xaJAxQ

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata