News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fredericksburg, TX April 18/19 2015 ARR

Started by drip drop, April 19, 2015, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

We had a great shoot here in the hill country!  Progress was great for all the shooters. and we had fun in our typical FBG way.  Congratulations to Bill for his rifleman score of 222!  Wow!  Good job.

Thanks to John, James, and Harmon for showing so much grit and energy working on your marksmanship at such a young age.  We need you to pass this along to future generations!  Thank you to the parents for encouraging your children.

We had another FBG weekend of hats, with two taking on their OH.  Thank you to Chad and Micah for stepping up.  We look forward to working with you again soon.  Jeremy (Hilltop) also achieved a huge goal and earned his Red Hat.  Mark (El Tejano) took his Green Hat as well.  The two of you are indispensable, and I'm very proud of your accomplishments   As always, the whole crew does a great job! 

:pics:

Two Wolves

Thanks to everyone for coming out this weekend. My life wouldn't be complete without the personal interactions. Thank you TAZ. This was also Harmon's birthday! Happy Birthday Harmon!Chad, Dagan, Ron, Don, Jerry, Jeremy, Mark, Ray----thank you for all of your long drives and hard work. Be sure to check out Ron's clothes that his wife labored over. I can just imagine that this is what a young Paul Revere or Samuel Adams would have looked like back in the day. We are blessed to have KNS Precision as a supporter of our events. knsprecisioninc.com

Yours. in Liberty, Two Wolves  :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:

El Tejano

`Orale!!! Y'all!!!  :cool2: What can I say. This was a great Hill Country shoot. A gin!!! With all the hats flying around, and enthusiastic students, made for a better than good weekend.  ^:)^

Two Wolves the pictures are great, good job!!!  O0