News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus WI April 18th-19th, 2015

Started by JoeZ, April 19, 2015, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

Thanks to God for the weather and time (opportunity) to share a weekend with some Americans dedicated to their heritage!

Thanks to Sennot and FredZ who came out to help instruct. This was the first time I was able to shoot the salute myself!

Thanks to the shooters who choose the Project Appleseed to spend their Patriot's weekend with. I am honored, truly.

Thanks to the Daniel Boone Club for the use of its range, its a real pleasure to work there.

Thanks to the RWVA(national) for all the supplies, information, and coordination to help make a successful weekend which allowed us to salute the founding generation together with thousands across the country simultaneously, we here are very grateful.

A big congrats to another WI rifleman. Way to go Matt.

YMHS,
JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9