News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spooner WI April 18-19, 2015

Started by Taylor, April 18, 2015, 11:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

10 eager students on the line this morning.  ^:)^

Stay tuned... ;)
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Taylor

It was great to be back on the line at Indianhead Rifle and Pistol Club (my new home range) especially on this 240th anniversary of the most significant day in our Nation's history.  ^:)^

Thank you to our wonderful group of students Jeremy, Joyce, Laura, Gale, Neil, Jon, T.J. Deane, Ralph and Gabe.    O0
I speak for all the instructors in saying that we are honored that you chose to spend your weekend with us.  :bow:

Thank you Jon (young Jon's Grandpa) for your support of Project Appleseed and your generous contributions to Saturday's and Sunday's lunch menu. O0

Congratulations new Rifleman/Riflewoman Jeremy 211 and Deane 211.  ^:)^

Congratulations requalifying Riflemen/Riflewoman TJ 219/216/210/210, Joyce (aka my better half) 214 and Gale 220.  O0

Congratulations requalifying IITs Doc aka Eric 212 and weaslewoods aka Dom 210.  :---

Persist Laura, Neil, Jon, Ralph and Gabe and I hope that I am the lucky instructor who gives you your Rifleman patch.  O0

Thank you to IRPC for once again being such fantastic hosts and my never ending gratitude to my fellow instructors Privateer (aka Bubba, aka Mario) crutches and all  :bow: :bow:, weaslewoods (aka Dom) and Doc (aka Eric).   O0

Without you guys this event would have never happened!

See you all (with some family/friends of course!) July 25-26.  O0

Mike aka Taylor

Pictures following...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics continue...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of my pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

RTB

River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

Privateer

As always, I am grateful for the participation of the true Patriots that attend the Appleseed shoots knowing that there is hope for the future of our America.  Thank you so much for taking the precious time to come and share your willingness to learn and grow with us and giving me the opportunity to learn and grow alongside each and every one of you.  It's people like yourselves that will save our nation, you are just like the Patriots of Old that inspire me to stand up for what is right and just. 

Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor timid spirits that know niether victory nor defeat..... Teddy R.  Rough Riders

Liberty or Death,  There is NO try...... Patrick Henry Yoda

"An excellent example of what not to do"........  Positive Reinforcement by a Shoot Boss to an IIT....

"Every man dies, but not every man lives".......

RustyRed

Taylor

Quote from: RustyRed on April 20, 2015, 09:38:22 PM
Great Job to all ^:)^ ^:)^

I learned from the best...you and your Dangerous Old Man.  ;)

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

cjcb

It looks like I missed a great opportunity to be in the company of some real Patriots. I appreciate the dedication of the instructors and the commitment of the participants. I will see you soon!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, â€" is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. "

John Stuart Mill, Principles of Political Economy
(20 May 1806 - 8 May 1873) English philosopher and political economist

Taylor

Quote from: cjcb on April 30, 2015, 12:10:09 AM
It looks like I missed a great opportunity to be in the company of some real Patriots. I appreciate the dedication of the instructors and the commitment of the participants. I will see you soon!

We are back at IRPC July 25-26. See you then.  O0

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison