News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chaseburg, WI April 18-19, 2015 AAR

Started by Trisha, April 18, 2015, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Such a beautiful day for an Appleseed! 4 shooters came out to spend their weekend with us, Angie, Andrew, Ashton and Bob. Each one of you improved a ton! Keep it up and I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Dan 1

Amazing improvements in all shooters. Saturday was warm and sunny and since spring in Wisconsin is  fickle, Sunday was cool and rainy.  The shooters got wet the rifles got wet, yet nobody complained not seriously anyway.  Had a couple of shooters who came to observe but ended up shooting.  I really am looking forward to my next Appleseed. Can't wait to see the pix of Linda receiving her Rifleman patch and taking on the Blue Hat.  Congratulations and Thank You :bow:   Hope to see all our shooters return for another chance at your Rifleman patches.  Angie and Andrew you are so close.      Practice, Practice , Practice

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Dan 1

Dan 2 sent me some pictures here are some that he sent to me   ^:)^   

Notice Dan1's invisible rifle in the fifth one   all instructors want to shoot :~

sbfd28

We had a blast and the knowledge we received about our history was great.  We loved the stories about how our founding fathers & mothers.  Finding about the heroes of yesterday that gave their lives for our freedom today is very humbling.  We all need to keep the traditions alive.

The safety on the range was awesome.  Trisha, Dan1 & Dan2 are knowledgeable instructor that helped improve all our shooting abilities. 

Angie will be back to conquer the 210-expert.

Thank you for a memorable family weekend.

Joe

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28

Action Shot

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28

sbfd28