News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Coly!

Started by LadyVetch, April 17, 2015, 09:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyVetch

You've been a master instructor to us for as long as I've known ya!  Glad you now have the title to match what Wisconsin has known all along....

You are one of the best!

LadyVetch & Bellringer!
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

Janir

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

Sly223

Well deservered I reflect the ideas already stated above!
In Liberty
Sly223 ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

DrRichP

Congratulations Colycat! Outstanding achievement and well deserved. Bravo!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Taylor

Congratulations Coly!  O0

You were SB at my first AS down in Bristol in August, 2009 and I still get inspired when I think back to your Benedictions. :bow:
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Hey Colycat way to go!! "WoW" I know a Master ;) Thank you for all your hard work,you do deserve this ^:)^ ^:)^

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

BeSwift

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

RTB

Great Job! It's great to have such an amazing resource right here in WI
River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Rita

Well deserved. Truly a class act!!   ^:)^  :---

PHenry

QuoteYou've been a master instructor to us for as long as I've known ya!  Glad you now have the title to match what Wisconsin has known all along....

I second that. I met Coly at Ft Stewart, along with his lovely bride OldGlory. He was a MI then and that was years ago. I stole the last part of his second strike then and there and still use it to this day. Coly is one of a kind and I am prouder than a game rooster to have rid with him and call him friend. Even and reasonable. Easy going and highly skilled in the art of marksmanship education and Heritage.

Of course, looking like Steve McQueen's double never hurt neither.  ^-^

OK, I'll stop embarrassing our buddy now.  :cool2:

Make good use of that bigger bucket my brutha.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations Tony
Keep up the great work and your the one person I always learn from. O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Steck