News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dundee, OR April 18/19 - AAR

Started by whit, April 15, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Very excited about this weekend. 

Weather looks to be very warm.  See you all on Saturday morning.

Whit

Kimber Custom

34 patriots on the line today. 3 repeat riflemen - looking forward to tomorrow.

Flipper

Wow what a great weekend for April 18 and 19. The weather was great a little warm at some point but not to bad. Fred wanted us to double out lines we did  ;D we had to do relays. All the shooters improved dramatically over the weekend. We started with only repeat Rifleman on Saturday and no one over 165 and we ended with 5 new Rifleman, 4 repeats and several cleared redcoats :D not to mention Nick and Cody who had 205 and 206 great job guys  ;D It mean now you have to come back so we can pull you over that 210 mark  ~~:) I'm going to post Saturday's photo first then ill do Sunday

Thanks for the great weekend everyone

Flipper

Awesome instructors right here

Notice these guys shared targets, their are 6 hole in 400yd and 300yd targets but they cleared all of them count

Flipper

Sunday pics :D

After we shot our Liberty volley

Kirk got Baptized : )

So did Stephanie : )

Another event is done and one more with the Orange hat :D

msmichelle

What a fantastic weekend!  You couldn't have asked for better weather.  Warm, but not too hot.  The shoot pace was very well done, given the amount of participants.  I couldn't imagine being anywhere else than where we were - learning about history and watching the shooters progress in both knowledge and skill. 

whit

What a fantastic weekend.  I was honored to call the names for the Memorial Volley.  14 Patriots remembered.  35 Patriots had the fire of Liberty rekindled in their hearts.  We have the pictures to prove it happened.

Hip hip . . .