News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Convention April 10-12, 2015

Started by tncolonel, April 14, 2015, 01:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

I really like the look of the tower!! And the shirts look great on the pictures. Everyone looked sharp and coordinated. Is there an IAAR for this event so the coordinators can write what worked really well and what could be improved on for next year?

Looks like a great booth! Wish I could have made it!
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Earl

They are never close enough, says the old man that once rode across the USA to attend a KD talk in North Carolina. But I did catch a Pajama Video of the NRA Convention, and Appleseed was well represented by some man from Kentucky.

Guns, Grills, & Grand Ol' Opry: Tour the 2015 NRA Convention | PJTV Special Event Coverage  on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/QKKLQRk4pkI  I do hope that works. 1:24 to 2:23
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Patent guy

Great job all!   :bow: 
I am continually amazed at what Appleseeders can and will do.
PG
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

firebear

Had a great time spreading the word. Sign me up for next year.
http://
Calera, AL 1/15