News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

**Urgent Help Needed**

Started by Pain Killer, April 04, 2015, 10:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

We need Instructors and a SB to sign up for the Boy Scout event on May 9-10 at the Home Range in Ramseur. This is a great group of scouts and we need an excellent turn-out! Let's not let them down.

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Gump

As of right now, I can help out on that weekend. Things could change and if they do I will let you know.
Ramseur 3/15!!!  Dunnellon 4/15!!! Patriots day Ramseur 4/18th and 19th/15!!!

Sadman

I think I can staff this with a shoot boss, 2 instructors and a blue hat.  Let me confirm tonight!

Sadman

Ok, my clan has agreed to shuffle things around and staff this event.  If any of you have contact information for the troop leader, I would like to get in touch with them as soon as possible.

Gump

Thats great. Thank you and your family for me. I think PainKiller has the info you need. I will be there to help out also.

Pain Killer

I'm sure Sadman would appreciate even more Instructors signing up to give these boys some extra attention. They are in great need of loaners as well! Please sign up if you can!

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Goliath

PK I was going to come to this but have to go to my girlfriend's sisters graduation at App state.

See you at the range work day.

JA

Pain Killer

How did the Scout event go?

Gump

It was great. Good bunch of young adults. Well behaved.