News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread for Miamisburg

Started by Corvette, April 02, 2015, 10:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

This is a planning thread for our shoot this mo th in Miamisburg.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Both Shep and Del will be doing their SBIT 1 at Miamusburg. And we have a full line of shooters. So it sure would be nice to have some additional hats available on the line. Come join us for Patriots weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

We have at least one shooter who will be camping at this event. I also plan to camp at the range so is anybody else joining us?

Corvette

Skeleton Crew

I am that camper.  Hoping for something other than this rain and 40 degrees.

Corvette

The five day forecast I saw this morning is calling for two sunny days. Let's hope it is correct.

If you have any questions, post em.

Corvette