News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Camo Corner Stillwater, Okla Mar 28-29

Started by TomCat, March 30, 2015, 09:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomCat

In Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' 'cross the plains in several directions, blowing dust and everything else at gusts of 25+, a good time was had by all.
Motto of Oklahoma:  Labor Omnia Vincit-  "Hard work conquers all."

TomCat

There were several husband/wife, father/daughter,  father/son teams.

TomCat

All received instructions well.

TomCat

Congratulations to our new Riflemen Travis, Patrick ,  and David who took an Orange Hat.

TomCat

The Appleseed family of Camo Corner March 28-29.

FourFans

HUZZAH!!
I was stationed in OKC for three years. Didn't care for the climate, loved the people.
Press on with pride.
--FF
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

SKSRifleman

Looks like you all had a good time. Wish I could've been there. I still have some of that red dust that blew into my rifle case from last year's shoot there. Congratulations to the new Riflemen and the new Orange hat.
The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their Houses, and Farms, are to be pillaged and destroyed, and they consigned to a State of Wretchedness from which no human efforts will probably deliver them." - George Washington - July 2, 1776

"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." - William Cooper

TomCat

We love father/daughter teams.

TomCat

These pics may be repeats, but I think I may have cornered this phone/camera thing to avoid the goofy sideways pics.