News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any interest in cycling jerseys?

Started by ThePoet, March 25, 2015, 07:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePoet

I enjoy both road and mountain biking and participate in a number of Bike MS charity rides over the summer and fall months.  I started a small team a few years ago with a couple of clients.  Each year I provide two custom jerseys by Primal for the team for a 200 mile, 2-day ride to the beach.  This year, I'd like to make one of them a Project Appleseed jersey.  If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will get you more information.  Jerseys are available in full or 3/4 zip, race or sport cut.

If you're into cycling and would like to join one of these rides, check out the Bike MS website at
https://secure3.convio.net/nmss/site/SPageNavigator/BIKE_HOM_splash.html;jsessionid=D51AF1D3A3ACB1D912354E2C5F205906.app354a

Send me a PM if you'd like more information.

Phil

viperrt1

Don't panic just aim.

Lonestar6

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I won't get smarter if I don't ask. What is the difference between race and sport cut?
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

ThePoet

Race cut are generally tighter. Sport cut fit a little looser.

Quote from: Lonestar6 on March 25, 2015, 09:32:02 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I won't get smarter if I don't ask. What is the difference between race and sport cut?