News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Want to attend an April 18-19 Appleseed...

Started by azmule, March 23, 2015, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

...but the Boulder City shoot is sold out?  NO PROBLEM!  There's still plenty of room on the line that same weekend just over the river in Kingman, Arizona!

Bring your centerfire rifle too - Sunday afternoon after the Patriots 'Day memorial volley, centerfire shooters move down to the 500 meter bay to work on those KD skills.   O0
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

TrebleShooter

I've had several inquiries past our full line. I have referred them all your way. :)

azmule

Many thanks!  Still lots of room as of today.

I'm surprised we don't get more Vegas area folks shooting in Kingman; the tricky winds on the 500M and 1000yd bays make it one of the best places in the whole Southwest to work on full-distance wind doping skills.  Even though I'm a member of a range just 40 minutes from my door that has the same facilities (Tucson Rifle Club), I still occasionally make the 6 hour drive from Tucson on non-Appleseed weekends just to shoot in that wonderful wind.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda