News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread for Wilmington 3/28 & 29

Started by Corvette, March 21, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Well we are a week from getting started on Appleseed 2015. If weather is decent I will go down Criday night and will be camping . Post your questions, see you soon.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

dirtdawg

Please note that meals will not be prepared for us. I will bring a grill and a camp stove.

Edheler

It looks like you guys have this covered but if there is a sudden rush of signups I am available.

Corvette

I will also have a camp stove to help with cooking.

See everybody soon.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Is anybody coming down to the range Friday evening?  It looks like its going to be cold (low of 20 Friday night/Sat morning) so unless somebody else is coming the night before, I am staying home Friday and coming in Saturday morning.  I will plan to be there by 7am so we have plenty of time to setup.

Dirtdawg, I assume we are on the same range as last year, the one right next to the 200 yd range. 

See everybody Saturday.

Corvette

Del

Unfortunately I will not be able to camp this trip. Be happy to stick around Saturday for a dinner though.

dirtdawg

We will be on the 50.  I expect the target line will be a mess.  I will need to string up a target line.  I have about six straw bales to spread out.  Last year we put down some geogrid that helped some.  I will see about what I can do to make it the best experience possible for the conditions.

Corvette

I will have my target line with me, usual orange plastic snow fence with posts.  I will have a big tarp that we can stake down at the firing line.  Also plan to bring a pop up canopy for targets and stuff at the ready line.  What fun it will be to play in the mud.

Let me know if there is anything else I can bring to make things easier.  Last I checked we are 11 so it shouldn't be too bad.

Corvette

Del