News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Grande Cheniere Range Inagural event

Started by Sly223, March 19, 2015, 04:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

March 15,2015
What a fantastic day for the Lee county area,
we had 9 patriots battle the heat, yes heat,
we were 1 point from an infernoseed the temp was 92 and the index sat at 99 all day.
I almost wore long sleeves and left the popup cover at home. that would have been well "A Bad Thing".
Mark showed up with his daughter who observed and his son Coleman that performed impressivley through out the day.
He himself shot very well but they had to leave just prior to AQT. He assurred me he and Coleman would be back.
Dr. Chris who made this all possible brought his three children Isabella,Andrew and Alston.
Doc,got high score of the weekend but that was to be expected.
Andrew came on with a headache and fadded to the security of a cool vehicle.
Isabella was impressive as everyone wilted from the heat there was a Glade Lily Bright and smiling while everyone else was sucking wind and Gatoraide!
Alston showed grit and determination after a second wind he finished strong1
Dr. Luis is a solid shooter and supporter of the AS cause!
His son Jr. is a solid young man real smart and now has the Patriot fever he is coming into his own behind a rifle and we will see the in June.
And for Three-o-eight my brother My main man really stepped up and impressed me in many ways. A very solid performance Sir, If I ever had any reservations they were oblitherated!
And to All
Huzzahh!
in Liberty,
Sly223 ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!