News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona, CA March 7-8, 2015 After Action Report

Started by bob 210, March 10, 2015, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

We were joined by 19 wonderful Americans. It was a glorious morning to start a weekend which would hold many fun and exciting events for both attendees and instructors. Be sure to check back here to read all the details. Please all your comments and pictures here.

What an amazing weekend.  Long time instructors rallied to the cause and the students came with a great attitude and a rifleman was born (Keith).

Instructors that didn't sign up for the shoot stopped by to say "Hi" (Recruiter, Scavenger, 22calgal, Mr22calgal).

Elijah persisted and made great improvement.  Jacob and Gene were proud.

Elise hung in there an never gave up.  She learned alot, and we hope to see here again on the Appleseed trail, even if it's in another state.

Ellen joined us for a great day of shooting - Thank you for your service! O0

John, Terry and Hillary had big smiles on their faces every-time you looked at them.

Daniel, Jacob, and Allen were shooting really well.  We hope they make rifleman next time.

Keith turned in a Rifleman Score of 211 and then backed it up with a 212! Congrats Kieth

Thanks to everyone for making this a truly special event.

It will be remembered for many years to come.

There was a BBQ. We laughed, we cried.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

SalManilla

Hi Bob,

I'm Looking forward to seeing a few pictures. I had a couple of cameras with me, but I was so caught up in everything ( read  :~ ) that I didn't take a single photo.

Thanks again for a great weekend,

Keith

Camljr

Corona, CA newest Rifleman!  Congrats Keith...   :~ :~ :~   ^:)^

More pics coming later today.....

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations on scoring Rifleman Sal M
Many thanks to all everyone who signed up and began the journey to further American rights. It was a pleasure to work with you.

A special thank you to Bob,Cam, Norm and Mike . You all did a great job !  O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

SalManilla

Thanks for the picture Cam. And a big thanks for helping me with my NPOA. I get it now! It was a great weekend and I've already been looking over the schedule to see when I can get back out for another shoot.

22calgal

Randy and I were glad to pop in and see that Appleseed is as strong as ever.  It's been over 2 1/2 years since I got sick with West Nile virus, and I've missed being a part of the Appleseed family.  We'll see!

Congrats to new Rifleman Keith, what a blessing.

:---
22calgal
Jackie Young, Proud to be American

Camljr

:pics:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more pics....
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more...
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more...
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

more...
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

..:..
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

~~:)
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

:shootself:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Camljr

:DH:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

Theodore Roosevelt

Johnnyappleseed

Quote from: 22calgal on March 11, 2015, 06:46:33 PM
Randy and I were glad to pop in and see that Appleseed is as strong as ever.  It's been over 2 1/2 years since I got sick with West Nile virus, and I've missed being a part of the Appleseed family.  We'll see!

Congrats to new Rifleman Keith, what a blessing.

22calgal

Hi Jackie,
Sorry to have missed you and Randy. Based on your picture it appears your back to normal.   O0
Thanx for 7th stepping Ellen,  we talked briefly and she told me about your west nile and recovery . You did a great job of loaning her all items needed for the event. I don't know how she scored on sun but she sure has all the attributes of a Rifleman. 
Welcome back and I hope to work with you at future events.
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge