News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance Event

Started by Sadman, March 08, 2015, 10:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadman

Greetings from your Northern neighbor!  I wanted to check with the gang down in SC if you are interested in helping out a "friend" organization.  The U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance national director reached out to me this week to see if we had any Appleseeders that would be willing to help them with a BB range at an event toward the end of the month down in SC.  I've worked with these folks at an event in North Carolina and they have been good partners.  At our event in NC I had a few younger instructors help with the BB range (they were not wearing Appleseed instructor gear) and then we set up a booth with our traditional Appleseed marketing stuff and talked up Appleseed at the event.

Here is the note they sent:

QuoteWe are holding a very small event in Union, SC at the end of the month and I need like 2-3 volunteers to help run the BB gun range. That is actually all we are doing at this event. We are focusing on firearm safety and shooting and I was wondering if you knew anyone in SC that would possibly be interested in helping with that. The event is March 28th from 12 pm to 3 pm so it won't be a long time commitment and there will only be 60 people there (Father/Daughter Duos).

If anyone is interested could you send me a message and I'll put you in touch with these folks.

Thanks for your consideration,

Sadman

DEH

They sent an email to our Designated Shoot Boss and he pushed it out to all 4 of us last week.

I know that two of us are previously occupied and I haven't heard from the other two (though I suspect the same).  Unfortunately it was a bit of short notice and schedules fill up quick.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.