News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ft Worth, Texas. Mar 7-8

Started by floydf, March 08, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floydf

Weezer's got the pix.  Post away.
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed — where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once."

Kozinski, dissent in Silveira v. Lockyer

Weezer

I am re-sizing the pics as we speak.  Literally.  With a cutting board and an x-acto knife.   ;D

Should be up by this afternoon.  :)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Weezer

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

Weezer

Weezer

Weezer

Weezer

Weezer

Anybody seen Tim?  Anybody?   Oh, there he is...

Weezer

I don't have pics of our Riflemen from Day 2, since I bailed on everyone and decided to spend some quality time at the ER with one of the kiddos.   Any of you have those pictures? 

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Weezer

Thanks. 

I should really join Facebook.  Just waiting to see if it catches on.   ;D

spitstickler

You are cracking me up, Weezer!

Sunday Rifleman pics
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Weezer

Quote from: spitstickler on March 10, 2015, 01:53:09 AM
You are cracking me up, Weezer!

I'm here all week!   Be sure to tip your waiter.