News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

American Exceptionalism video

Started by Weezer, March 01, 2015, 05:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Interesting lecture on American Exceptionalism given by a former history teacher.    The video is free and is appropriate both for interested adults and for students (middle-high school).    This audio is free but you can also apparently purchase an entire curriculum.   

http://ultimateradioshow.com/freebie-day-media-angels/

**I have no connection to this company and have not purchased the curriculum.  Just thought this was a neat thing to share.**
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

scuzzy

Good stuff. Like how it starts off with the quote from Edmund Burke. So true.

That's why I do Appleseed.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

This guy does a series of webinars (every Tuesday, I think) on current issues and the Constitution.   He really knows his stuff and is staunchly pro-America, but in a very eloquent, well-informed way.   (Unlike me) ;D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins