News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Outdoor Expo, Huntsville, Date Change (Weather) March 12

Started by Maximum Ordinate, February 27, 2015, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

QuoteDue to the possibility of a winter weather event on Thursday, the Expo has been moved to the following week on Thursday, March 12. 

Fellow Appleseeders,

Whitesburg Baptist Church is holding their 2015 Outdoor Expo next Thursday!  Project Appleseed will have a booth!

What:  2015 Outdoor Expo, Huntsville, AL
Who:  YOU!   :)
Where:  7300 Whitesburg Drive, Huntsville, AL 35802
When:  March 12th.  Doors open at 4:30pm.  Runs until ~7pm.
How:  Ticket info:  http://www.whitesburgbaptist.org/outdoorexpo/

There will be door prizes, including a couple of tickets to the March 14-15 clinic, complete with loaner rifles and ammo for the weekend!

Come on out! 

-Rusty

P.S.  I could use an extra set of hands to help work the booth.  Send me a PM!  :-)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

andyk

How big is this expo?

Perhaps you can answer a question about the March 14-15 Appleseed for me.  Currently, no one has signed up.  I plan on signing up later this week if the current weather forecast holds up.  Is there a minimum # of attendees for the event to be held?  I assume if it gets cancelled, I can go to a future event?

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: andyk on March 03, 2015, 01:40:41 PM
How big is this expo?

Perhaps you can answer a question about the March 14-15 Appleseed for me.  Currently, no one has signed up.  I plan on signing up later this week if the current weather forecast holds up.  Is there a minimum # of attendees for the event to be held?  I assume if it gets cancelled, I can go to a future event?

Hi Andy!

This will be my first time attending the Expo - I was unable to make last year's.  I've been told that there are quite a few exhibitors, and hundreds of attendees.  I'll be at the Appleseed booth, so please come by!

We've got sign ups for the March 14-15 Woodville clinic and expect more as it gets closer, so register early.  http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=636&id_event=3229  This event is definitely firm.  In Project Appleseed, we shoot rain or shine.  If we need to cancel due to severe weather (lightning, tornados, ice storm), I'll help you reschedule to a future event.   :)

Hope this helps.

in Liberty,
Rusty
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

Maximum Ordinate

I just received a note from the nice lady organizing this event.

Jane tells us:

QuoteDue to the possibility of a winter weather event on Thursday, the Expo has been moved to the following week on Thursday, March 12. 

It was a difficult decision, but we don't want anyone to get in an accident due to the ice and snow.

See you next week!

-Rusty
-Thomas Jefferson