News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Charlotte February 21-22, 2015

Started by Pain Killer, February 23, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

We had a great but small group of shooters. We had some warmer weather and we avoided the rain for the most part. However, the Weather Man doomed this event by predicting freezing rain all weekend just 4 days out and more than half of those signed up bailed out. The good news is that we signed them all up for the next event! Huzzah.

With a small group, we were really able to make an impact. Our shooters did a great job and really improved! I think we have a few Instructors in the making. They were getting very close to getting their Rifleman patches and I'm sure with perseverance they will get there soon.

Our lone IIT 3 did most of the heavy lifting for the weekend and really earned her promotion! Pawzz, you did a great job and you are almost there. Huzzah.

Charlotte Rifle and Pistol club was once again excellent hosts and I am really looking forward to April 19 at this Club. Hope to see many of you there! Please post pictures if you have them
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

ThePoet

It was great to work with such a fine group.  Here are some pictures.

ThePoet

more