News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 19 Promo Flyers in Color

Started by 308LIBERTY, February 21, 2015, 03:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I will start uploading promo flyers for our April 19 shoots here. So far I have Port Malabar (as requested) and the Tampa shoot. More to come. If you have any other promo material that will help us fill the lines on April 19 in Florida, please post it here.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

Hernando Sportsmans' Club
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

308LIBERTY

Shoot bosses, please confirm details like the range address, directions, gps coordinates and your contact info. I already realized I need to change Hernando to include Archie's info.

308LIBERTY

This is an example of a flyer specifically for posting around the range. It includes a range map rather than an area map and no directions.

308LIBERTY

Volusia

Sly223

Thank you Sir!
Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Huzzah!
In liberty,
Sly223
They can outlaw the 223
but I was an outlaw when I arrived!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

308LIBERTY

Blank copies were requested so I'm including pdf files for April 19 and a general one for other shoots. Depending on what software you have, you may be able to place or import the pdf image, if you do not have a pdf editor, and add your own info for the date, location, map, contact and Facebook info. Please let me know if this manages to work for you and I'll try to get other formats out as we figure out what works best.

308LIBERTY

4x6 promo card for printing or web use

308LIBERTY

Isaac Davis Artwork for use in other promo flyers. The PNG is transparent for blending with other art. I created this using a public domain photo of the Isaac Davis statue, rendered into a vector image.