News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

In need of State Coordinator and/or Instructor Developer help

Started by MeanStreaker, February 19, 2015, 11:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hello Ohio,

We are in need of someone (or a team of someones) who are interested in taking on some of the State Coordinator activities.  You might have noticed that my name is in that slot at the moment, but as I explained to slim and some folks when they drafted me last year to help out... I can help out with some of the admin stuff, but can't give these important positions what they deserve for several reasons I'd prefer not to elaborate on.

So, is anyone interested and capable of helping out?  In my humble opinion, when we've had a fully active State Coordinator like in some years past, everything really hummed along and Ohio exploded.  Nothing is rocket science and the vast majority of responsibilities don't even take much time.

Please post here or contact me via PM and we can discuss some details.

Thanks.

O0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)