News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2nd Amendment rally at the state capitol, Feb 21, 2015

Started by azmule, February 17, 2015, 08:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

Looks like a fun day out in Phoenix!   ..:..

If you ride and want to join the procession to the capitol:

Motorcycle Staging Information
Encanto Park
2605 N. 15th Ave. (south of Ecanto Blvd.,parking lot)
PHX, AZ

Meet-up begins @   11:00 AM
Kick Stands Up @ 11:30 AM
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

colycat

Darn it AZ!  Motorcycles and 2nd amendment.  I have 3 of them(motorcycles) staring me in the face every day, one I only got to ride for 10 minutes last December. 

I would so like to be there.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

azmule

Lightweight dirt bike with studded knobby tires.

That's what I had to resort to this time of year back when I lived just a short ride from you in Northern Illinois.  That and a motorcycle engine block heater so the kickstart lever would actually move when I jumped on it in the morning.

I like riding in Arizona much better.   ^-^
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda