News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SACRAMENTO, CA FEB 14-15, 2015

Started by NorCal22Gal, February 16, 2015, 11:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCal22Gal

Valentine's Day weekend....

Take your sweetheart to the range.

That's what Elliott did. He and Rae came out to enjoy wonderful blue skies, light breeze and 70ish degree weather. 

They also came out to learn to shoot and about our heritage.

Elliott earned his Rifleman patch last month, but he came out again to make sure he really knew what he was about.  Rae attended an Appleseed a few years ago in Colorado.  They both picked up the teaching quickly.  Nice groups and good positions.

The morning passed quickly.  Lunch and the strikes, then we were back to do some shooting. 

Elliott posted a very nice 227 and showed that he does know what he's about. 

Sunday was all about review and refine.  Rae is putting her skills back together and doing a great job.  Posted a 199...oooohhh sooo close.

Both Elliott and Rea took hats, Elliott is an IIT0 and Rae is a Blue Hat. Thank you and welcome aboard to both of you.

Eaglescouter put up a booth at the range office/public shooting area and spent the weekend talking to folks about Appleseed.  Hopefully, this will encourage people to come see what we are all about.

We also had a visitor from Idaho...Welcome Hawkhavn.

A BIG HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY INSTRUCTORS FOR COMING OUT AND HELPING THIS WEEKEND.  Your help is so very appreciated.  Thank you for alternating between helping the shooters and spending time helping eaglescouter and talking to folks about our program.

Thank you for coming out and hope to see you soon...bring friends!

Your wonderful instructors:

Name            Forum name

Laurie            NorCal22Gal  Shoot Boss
Joe            Eaglescouter
Mike            Neve
Melissa         Melissa
Linda            Ducky
Vinnie            Vinnie
Matthew         Scoutcamper
Ed            Hawkhavn
Missy            Missy

MeltedTea

Vinnie

Welcome Elliott (WinterRider ) and Rea (MeltedTea) ! ..:..

Vinnie

polygunner

Wow, a 100% recruitment rate!
NorCal22Gal is the best shoot boss ever!

Welcome Elliot and Rea to Appleseed I hope to meet you soon.

I'm sorry I missed this one.

pg

WinterRider

Hey sorry been a busy couple of weeks pounding the pavement!

Been drumming up the interest and supporting a push for another local range,which is approved as of Tuesday and moving forward. Rae and I are very excited to be joining the team. Rae has an AAR she wrote up I'll get her to throw it up on here.

Looking forward to meeting you at the next event polygunner.

And I want to thank ED for coming all the way out here for the event really enjoyed meeting and learning from you.
The same goes to you Vinnie, I look forward to working with you in the future.
And of course thank you to the other red hat's, our shoot boss, and othe IIT's out there over the weekend to.

The only thing better then the message is you folks, you spend the time and you pass on the knowledge.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.