News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boone, NC February 7-8th

Started by Pelon, February 12, 2015, 10:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelon

What a great weekend in Boone, NC!!!  We didn't have the foot of snow everyone was hoping for but the 35-60 degree temps were nice for February.

We had a great turnout of guys and gal who were ready to learn and shoot.  We had some fairly new shooters and some seasoned shooters as well.  It was a great mix of both.  The new friendships that were formed made this weekend great for everyone that was there.  We are all ready to get back to another Appleseed.  :~

I intended on it being a fairly low round count when I started the weekend but I guess that got out of hand a little when someone said to me "we've already shot over 500 rounds".  And I thought to myself, 'ummm...  we still have so many AQT's to go.'  No one was complaining, so we carried on! :---

By mid afternoon on Sunday we were all wore out and I'm sure we all slept good on Sunday night.  We had a new rifleman and and three that re-qualified.  If anyone has any pictures please ad them here for us to see.

Pelon

Guitarhacker

I had a great time.

Guitarhacker

more pics