News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

February 28th Appleseed in Kearneysville, WV

Started by Double A Ron, February 11, 2015, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double A Ron

Looking forward to another Appleseed event in Leetown WV.   Hoping to clear the Red Coats one more time.  Hazzah!

navybowhunter

AA-Ron, your goal is good!

My hope for you is that you and the West Virginia Program is that you will take an Orange Hat at the next shoot. 

If not, I'm sending you down to "O-Shack-Hennessy's" office!  LOL

Looking forward to seeing you again at the end of the month!

R/
Chris

Double A Ron

Just noticed that this event is SOLD OUT!  Wow!  This is AWESOME! 

Cold Warrior

Good job selling this out there Aaron. See you next weekend.  O0
(This is Dave, the guy who was coaching you last shoot.)
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

Double A Ron

Cold Warrior, Thanks for the thumbs up.  I do not want to take all the credit though.  I know there are others out there doing there best to bring others. 

My wish is that we can get some more people interested and more events in this area.  I know I can get others to attend.

One person I talked to was checking out an event in Montpelier, Va for later this year.  That one he said is only about 7 min from his house.  I'm pretty sure that he follow through.

See ya next Satureday.   :)

Cold Warrior

Double A Ron,
We're stoked, and bringing a bunch of MD instructors for tomorrow's shoot.
Keep warm and keep your powder dry!

We'll see you fine freedom-loving West Virginians soon.
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

Double A Ron

Cold Warrior,  It is great to hear from you.  It has been cool here and we have snow on the ground. Maybe another Winterseed?  We are ready though. 

See you tomorrow.

Hazzah!

Double A Ron

What a great time in Leetown yesterday.  Me and my son had a awesome day with the Maryland Instructors.  He even enjoyed the three strikes of the match.  Cold warrior did a outstanding job telling Dangerous Old Men.

Navy Bow Hunter,  Thank you so much for helping Sam with his Marksmanship.  It was greatly appreciated. 

I was not able to clear the Red Coats as I had hoped though.   :( 

Hope to see everyone again soon. 

Hazzah!